Esta web utiliza 'cookies' propias y de terceros para ofrecerte una mejor experiencia y servicio.

Ok Más información

I + D

I + D

We are constantly innovating and allocate a percentage of our land to research through trial fields used for garlic and onions, seeking to ensure quality and the optimal crop yield. We plant different varieties of seeds, monitor their development and select the best. In this way we ensure that 60% of our seeds for the garlic harvest are selected from our own resources, the remaining 40% being acquired from approved certified suppliers who provide certified pathogen-free seeds.

i-d-bottom

PRODUCTS